Q: How do I find the best phone answering services for small businesses?
- Do your research. Interview each live answering service company to see how well they fit with your ideas and plans.
- A live answering service is always best and most effective for offering a personal touch for your small business.
- They need to show a sincere interest in your business.
- As far as cost goes, when you think of the $2,200 per month you’d spend on a full time receptionist, having a virtual receptionist who’s knowledgeable warm and friendly and knows you and your business from your company’s profile pop up that appears on the virtual receptionist’s computer screen for under $100, it speaks for itself. $2,000+ savings every month.
- Make sure once a call is forwarded the clock stops there.
- Make sure that 59 seconds is 59 seconds and not a minute.